Rosé Tteokbokki//로제떡볶이 Recipe (Creamy, Tacky, & Trending in Korea!!!) that includes All the time Pan
Hey guys! As we speak, we will probably be displaying you guys the best way to make a brand new trending meals merchandise in Korea, the Rosé Tteokbokki, or 로제떡볶이! It’s critically so creamy and scrumptious. We’ve been noticing a latest uproar of this dish throughout Korea (TV exhibits like “I Stay Alone” 나 혼자 산다, YouTubers like “Korean Englishman” 영국남자, and celebrities like Hwa Sa 화사 ) and thought that it was time to share the hype with you guys as properly! Prime the dish off with some cheese and protein of your alternative, and it’s the right snack or anju! Make sure that to check out the recipe, and tag us on social media! We hope you take pleasure in it, and we’ll see you guys subsequent time!
0:58 All the time Pan
1:32 Getting ready and cooking Rosé Tteokbokki 로제떡볶이
6:05 Crispy cheese balls 바삭한 치즈볼
6:20 Meals presentation
6:48 Style take a look at
If you happen to like our content material and need to see extra, please assist our channel by liking, commenting, hitting the notification bell, and clicking the hyperlink to subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/AngiesTable?sub_confirmation=1
Try our different playlists!
Korean Meals Recipes: https://youtu.be/M4pTS4XdBro
Youn’s Keep Recipes:https://youtu.be/FZgH6GG7vdc
Vegetarian Meals Recipes: https://youtu.be/iQfmug_0M_g
Mediterranian Meals Recipes: https://youtu.be/2uS1pkOEvK4
Pesto Recipe Sequence: https://youtu.be/tjFzpWXwfmc
Watermelon Sequence: https://youtu.be/LIjWfZaIGtU
Product Evaluations: https://youtu.be/t5sDm4RIStU
Additionally verify Angie’s Desk on our social media platforms!
Components (yields 2-3 servings)
2 servings of rice muffins (~2-1/2 Cups)
1 Cup Heavy whipping cream
1/2 Cup Marinara
1/4 Cup Water
1 tsp capsaicin
10 mini Sausages (or protein of your alternative)
1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
Parsley flakes, for garnish
Salt & Pepper, to style
1. Soak rice muffins in a bowl of chilly water.
2. Reduce sausage in cross cross sample.
3. Add oil to a pan, and stir fry sausage for about 2 minutes on medium to excessive warmth.
4. Add marinara sauce and heavy whipping cream into the pan, and cook dinner till the sauce thickens.
5. Add in water and capsaicin to the pan and stir till mixed.
6. Convey warmth to medium, and add rice muffins into the pan, and cook dinner till desired texture of rice muffins (al dente is about 2-3 minutes).
7. Add salt and pepper to style.
8. Prime with cheese and sprinkle parsley flakes.
9. Plate, and revel in!